Your Avvocato Law banking and financial services lawyer is experienced in all aspects of private and institutional lending.
Our lawyers represent banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions in structuring lending agreements that protect their interests and allow them to lend with confidence. We ensure that all banking and financial documentation is detailed, complete, and customized to the particular situation at hand.
We also represent borrowers as they seek financing. Our experience on both sides of the table gives our banking and financial services lawyers the ability to understand and anticipate the needs, expectations, and responsibilities of all parties to any loan transaction. We offer advice and services in the following areas:
Adriel received his Call to the Bar in June 2018 and is working on building a Corporate and Commercial practice.
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Make A Wish Foundation – Board Member
- Daily Business Review, Florida Legal Awards, Innovator, 2021
- Best Lawyers 2019-2021
- Super Lawyers Award
- Martindale-Hubble, Client Champion Award
- AV Preeminent Award
- AV Preeminent Attorney – Judicial Edition, 2022
- Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Winnipeg, 2020 – Present
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association Mid-Winter, 2019 – Present
- Cantor, St. Mary’s Music Ministry, 2014 – Present